Monday, November 7, 2011

MORE mini-sessions

This weekend was BUSY!!  I loved every minute of it!  I had 3 shoots...one precious baby that I shot indoors during a SNOW storm...and two more at Union Station in Ogden...prayers were answered that those ones weren't during a snow storm...

This is my cousin's little boy...such a cute red head!  He was WIDE awake for the whole session...pretty impressive for only 3 weeks old...



These 3 were so fun to photograph...it was chilly...but they did great!!  I love Union Station for photos!!


This last group was a huge extended family.  Such fun personalities..they had me laughing!!  So fun to do the big group but also break off and get the individual familes.





1 comment:

  1. OMGosh Camie!!!! They look awesome, I am so excited to see the rest!!

    ReplyDelete